Kittymoms.com has become a place for parenting, baby care, and pregnancy reference. We are growing day by day, we’ve been able to reach a wide audience faster than anyone before.
Contributing to Kittymoms is a unique opportunity for you and your brand to gain exposure to potential rabid fans of what you do.
We gladly accept the high-quality contribution that is not overly self-promotional. The blog content is here to help the readers. If your site has content that can help them, we’ll gladly link to it.
Interested in seeing your work appear on Kittymoms Blog? Great!
Please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.
I ACCEPT THESE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
Parenting, Family Travel, Child Development, Healthy Mom, Game, Gift & Toys, Baby Care, … or any ideas that are related to my blog.
HERE ARE THE IMPORTANT NOTES WHEN YOU WRITE FOR US:
- Content must be of very high quality, well researched and helpful to our audience. Friendly, conversational tone, engage the readers to dialogue.
- If you write about lifestyle tips, you should write about your real experiences, share your own story about what you learned from your life.
- Content must be unique. No content recycling here.
- Contributions must be promoted by their authors at least socially.
- Contributors must have a track record of publishing high-quality health content online.
- Clean, valuable and related to our website
- At least 1200 words
- 1 do link(s) back to your website. Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post.
Include a short bio at the end of the post with 1 links please (again, no affiliate links). You can link to your website or social media.
- Also, don’t put your link pointing to drug, alcohol, pornography or tobacco related websites
An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
Please put the words ‘Kittymoms Guest post’ in your email subject line – if you fail to do this, your submission may not be read.
If you are a company or brands, we do also accept sponsored posts. Please contact me for more info.
I can’t wait to hear from you!